- Considering it has made no admission to the contrary, does RVL stand by its official statement on August 15 that it "...has no knowledge of the allegation ... regarding a jockey wagering on another horse in the same race?
- If RVL does know of the allegation, when did it become aware, and does it concern D Oliver?
- If RVL knew about the Oliver allegation before The Age named him on October 14, when was it planning to announce that knowledge to the general public?
- Does RVL know the identity of the unnamed third party who placed the alleged bet on Oliver's behalf?
- When was the three person panel appointed to conduct the investigation? Who appointed it and who decided the Chief Steward should not sit on it?
- Has this panel held any hearings or interviewed D Oliver or any other licensed person about the matters cited in the Age reports?
- If not, when does it plan to?
- If it has, why are those hearings being held in camera or without accredited media present?
- Despite the fact police are investigating, why has RVL not released any terms of reference or specific details about the process it is undergoing in its own investigations?
- Is RVL delaying its investigation until after the Spring Carnival?
UPDATE: RVL Replies:
"Racing Victoria’s investigation into jockey Damien Oliver is ongoing, and we will not be commenting on any matters relating to it at this stage."